Saturday, November 14, 2009

Further refinement

I further refined the bottom corners where the seat folds leaving no gap as there previously was, gaining more strength to the corners.





I changed the design of the teeth locking system to create a more aesthetically pleasing outcome.


I created the holes to act as handles in the extra piece to help the process of inserting and removing it. I also curved the bottom slots to again create more ease when initially inserting the piece in place.


A major change that I have made to the entire design, I have shortened the sides that are inside the triangle, the length of them are at 160mm so they now only reach roughly the middle of the triangle. This has now reduced the amount of Xanita board whilst still maintaining the support needed for the minimum weight load.

No comments:

Post a Comment